Friday 4 April 2014

The birthdays

Dear chummy

I'm sorry I haven't been here for a day or two but I haven't been very happy. Don't worry I'm not sad, mostly I've been annoyed and angry and frustrated and I don't want this blog to become a series of rants so I wasn't going to go into why I feel like this.

Instead lets talk about birthdays :)

Its Momma's birthday today and after work you'll be coming over to mine so she can open her presents from us before we go out for tea at that Indian place we like.

I love how our family treats birthdays, I don't think you're ever too old to appreciate a good birthday. I love the early morning phone calls to sing happy birthday. Although saying that I just called mum and I didn't sing down the phone at her because she sounded so sleepy, I just whispered to her tehehe.

I love the banners and balloons and cake ... Oh crap, I haven't bought a cake, have you?? I don't think you have or you would have mentioned it yesterday when you were trying to get the self inflating balloons to self inflate.

Ill try and get one after work, I'm sure we've got some candles.

I love the cards and presents and unwrapping and how we always get so excited and appreciate every present even though some of them are just silly cheap things. I love getting dressed up to go out for tea and taking lots of photos. I must remember the camera!! In fact i might bring back the one I've got at work.

Right I'm nearly at work now :( so I'll leave it there and see you later :)

Ciao for now Chummy


No comments:

Post a Comment